View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 12:33 PM   #347
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
To be completely idiot-proof, it would have to be the size of a telephone directory, and people already do not read much smaller instruction manuals, and even then somebody will skip a step or type something wrong and blame the problem with YOUR documentation.

If you add too many details and too many steps, you will increase the complexity and the chances of error. But it IS a COMPLETE beginner's guide, so I guess it will have to grow to the size of a telephone directory that nobody will read, to assure that it covers all odd and unlikely corner cases, and so that we can answer all requests for assistance with RTFM answers.
LOL, I'm doing my best to collect every error made by users and add something in the guide so...YES, it'll became a telephone directory (unless I get tired...)!
RTFM ==>
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote