View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 10:13 AM   #5
jlg432
Addict
jlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: jetBook, ALP, Pandigital 7"Color(Black+ White), Kyros MID7015a
I just bought one and I am very impressed with it. I can't wait to see what OS 2.0 will bring us in February.

The Kobo app works just the same as it does in Android and on the PC. The stand-alone-reader allows side loading as well as sdhc card access but the app restricts you to store and account/library access only.

With the advent of porting Android apps over to the PB it should enhance it's use dramatically.

John
jlg432 is offline   Reply With Quote