View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 07:10 PM   #91
Ubermensch
Connoisseur
Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ubermensch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
Are you sure the e-ink Kindles will have apps? I was under the impression only the Fire would have access to the app store. Is the touch running some form of Android?
It isn't specified on the Kindle official page, so I don't think there will be apps. In this case the point 2 doesn't go in favour of the Kindle, and point 1 goes as much for the Nook as for the Kindle. So I think it will be a question of personal preference.
Ubermensch is offline   Reply With Quote