View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 02:30 PM   #222
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
I just order the new one, but did not return the one I have. I want to test it 1st.

The bought original Roku at one of the Fry's stores here in Houston, so I believe I can return before 15 days maybe?

Anyway, want to take the chance. The Roku 1 is giving issues when using PlayOn. I don't have that issue with the PS3, same network, same bandwith, same Netbook, so I am assuming is a CPU issue maybe.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote