View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 02:56 AM   #12
Gaspode
Gaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeGaspode possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad, iPhone
Where did you get the LRX from?

Hi Wallcraft,

Thank you so much for doing this. As a newbie to ebooks it's good to see the differences.

Can I take it that you bought the LRX from the Sony Store? I can't buy from the Sony store because I am outside of the USA but I would like to buy this book in the best format for my PRS-505 and I am guessing that this format would be the best. Is that correct?

Dave.
Gaspode is offline   Reply With Quote