Thread: PRS-T1 Font causing crash
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #2
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Once again I have crashed my T1. I was opening some books, checking the tables of contents, decided to change a font on a book. Changed 2 or 3, then said, why don't I try this one again.....well again, it crashed my reader. Has anyone else had a stock font do this?

Frutiger Neue, I think it's called. Waiting for the T1 to finish rebooting so don't dare look. So irritating. I guess I need to see about replacing it. (The font, that is)
I've had problems with several fonts on various books. I've also noticed that Fruitiger Neue seems to have caused more issues than other fonts. I've also noticed that while some books are very amenable to font changes, some will only work with 1 or 2 different fonts.

It's frustrating when you select a font, and the reader goes off to Nod, never to return, and a shutdown is the only solution.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote