Thread: i am stuck
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 03:13 AM   #9
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by me too View Post
thank you AlexBell,
will you please suggest me a simple tutorial i can follow
It's been a while since I started, but I think you'll find the thread started by GhostyJack at
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43230

has several suggestions. I seem to remember that I learned most from the Jedisaber tutorial, which you'll find in the thread.

PS Elizabeth Castro has written an excellent book EPUB Straight to the Point which you might find helpful. It's oriented towards InDesign and iBooks, but there is a lot of useful information in it for the rest of us.

Last edited by AlexBell; 07-07-2012 at 03:17 AM.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote