Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 07:32 PM   #686
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Shy as in Shyster?
Hmm, well, that explains why my PR agent (Shyster, Shyster and Shyster Partners) suggested I respond that way. Thank-you, Good Mister Wood, I shall have a word with them about doing "product placement" in my news conferences.

Quote:

Note: These show no fear.
They also look remarkably like dancing marshmallows, which gives me a smashingly economical idea for entertainment and after-dinner mints.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote