View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Mine's a year old Kindle keyboard wifi and I had some issues occasionally with it freezing when there were 600+ books on it. I factory reset it and only loaded 200 or so and haven't seen a freeze up since.

I haven't liked any of the new Kindle models, and your thread reminded me that mine isn't new any more, so an hour ago I asked my husband who happens to be at a US airport to buy me another KK.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote