View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 01:29 PM   #4
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
You also might try shrinking the images down. I did that with Lewis Carroll's "Alice In Wonderland" & "Through the Looking Glass" when I was putting the two stories together in one epub. There are programs (some free) that enable you to reduce the size of images and I used one for the Alice books. Otherwise they'd have been well past the 20 mb size limit. You can't tell just by looking that they were shrunk down either.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote