Old 02-28-2005, 05:46 PM   #8
William Maltese
Author
William Maltese began at the beginning.

Device: Palm
Thanks Bob, but ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobR
What a kind and eloquent response from Mr Lambert. It's inspired me to search for one of his books to read...
Bob,

I only hope if and when you select one of my two available eBOOKS to read that you chose my sci-fi BOND-SHATTERING. My circuSex is aimed entirely toward the "erotic" market, and I suspect its contents would have the average reader's socks drop. In fact, BOND-SHATTERING has it's "hot-hot" bits to, so......

I'm probably late with this forewarning, but I wouldn't want ANY reader to think that he was downloading something similar to Roddenberry's "Star Trek" or Disney's "Dumbo" when picking up what's presently available of my stuff.

I might recommend that you wait until I hopefully add my more mainstream writing to the EBook market (i.e. THE BRENTRIDGE GOLD, DOG ON A SURFBOARD, even my Stud Draqual Mystery series).

Always hate to discourage potentially new readers, BUT the last thing I want is you paying out good money to end up with something that's going to have you likely thinking I'm not quite the "nice" guy you may have thought I was.

It's the thought that counts, anyway. So, thanks for your kind response.
William Maltese is offline   Reply With Quote