View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 10:55 PM   #6
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by denlac View Post
Marc, with respect to your comments, I have also made previous photographic purchases from B & H and have always found their prices and service to be very good. I am successfully resisting the temptation to buy a Canon 40D. Please give me strength !!
Sorry, Denis, but I can offer you no help. I am suffering from exactly the same strain on my resistance (the same, right down to that very model).

Quote:
I can't see the fabled Dymock's reader supporting .lit. It would seem unlikely that a manufacturer would produce a custom model to Dymock's specifications for sale in the very small Australian market. It would also be likely to sell at a higher price point than the PRS 505.
I can't see the unknown device supporting .lit either, despite what the SMH article said. Still, if one is as foolish as I, one can hope.

Quote:
But I look forward to be proven wrong.
I always liked that old saying, about an optimist believing we live in the best of all possible worlds, and a pessimist fearing it to be true. Personally, I'm all for division of psyche, and holding multiple points of view at the same time - it keeps all the voices in my head occupied.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote