View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 10:18 PM   #13
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I usually read propped in bed -- because it's the only semi-private semi-quiet place in the house (we have two teen-aged girls). I used to have an office in what had been our garage, with an old sofa, but we moved to a house without extra office (or garage) space.

If I get up for a snack in the middle of the night, I read sitting on the kitchen floor.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote