View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:23 AM   #11
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by smee View Post
I think my Pocket Pro already does #6 - or at least some variation of it. I pulled the SD card out of a 6" reader and put it in my new Pocket Pro. Recent files showed over a page of recent books I'd been looking at on the 6". I believe that every book I've opened has gone to the correct location.
That's great to hear. I'd never heard any mention of that behavior as a 'feature' of the ereaders, so had 'assumed' that the information was stored in the devices built-in memory.

Has anyone else got both a 5" and a 6" that can confirm or deny this?
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote