View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 09:19 PM   #1015
enotar
Connoisseur
enotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of light

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudalufi View Post
I've grabbed and installed the latest koreader and installed it on my Touch w/ 3.2.0. From the comments on the nightly builds, it seemed like it was supposed to have been fixed for Kobo, but I cannot get it to launch. From the looks of the crash it looks like it might have to do with the changes added for the latest nightly, as they made changes for the frontlight:

Code:
NtxHwCfg_GetCfgFldStrVal:[WARNING]Config version too old !! Please update config file !!
./luajit: ./ffi/kobolight.lua:51: cannot change brightess value
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
./ffi/kobolight.lua:51: in function 'setBrightness'
./frontend/ui/device/kobopowerd.lua:27: in function 'setIntensityHW'
./frontend/ui/device/basepowerd.lua:39: in function 'setIntensity'
./reader.lua:186: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'dofile'
./koreader-base:37: in main chunk
[C]: at 0x0000c5a4
Does anyone else have this running on a Touch with 3.2.0 right now?
I reinstall everything after having some issues, koreader is not launching in anyway and the png launch kobo reader so. Maybe something easy to tweak, not sure.
enotar is offline   Reply With Quote