View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 08:31 AM   #68
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opalstar View Post
Thanks for the information about the Essex Library e books. Once my sony 505 arrives, I shall register and try a download.
Being new to e readers, I have no idea what format ebook I can use as yet. But I am sure I can work it out.
Just great to know that uk elibraries exist!
Thanks
Star
They have books in Mobipocket & Adobe DE formats - the Adobe one's the one you want for a 505 - You join & download it into the Adobe DE desktop app now, then copy it to your reader later - it'll then show up there with however many days left to read it.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote