View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 05:07 PM   #616
nypaulie
Gātheist
nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, FireHD6 Gen4
SOLVED

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
hmm.. Ixtab would know more but in essence this "Kindle Jailbreak" is a patched version of one the jars.

5.3.5 huh... should be supported.
So you have ssh access to the device?

We could CHECK the jar is being updated I guess then
I uninstalled the Kindlet-Jailbreak and then REinstalled it and Bingo it worked.
Thanks for your reply tho.... when in doubt chop it out (I guess).
Happy Camper Paulie

Uh-Oh...
My PW just did an automatic update to 5.3.6 so my CollectionMgr is giving me that need to install KindletJailbreak message again. I will revert back to 5.3.5, reinstall the KindletJB and turn off wifi.
Is there a way to STOP the automatic updating?

Last edited by nypaulie; 08-20-2013 at 05:30 PM. Reason: another problem just appeared!
nypaulie is offline   Reply With Quote