View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:43 AM   #34584
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I actually DID buy some tape the other day at the ¥100 Shop, but I decided that I needed to do something creative with my hands today, and sewing a pair of pants only took me 20 minutes. It took me longer to get it all pinned up so that I could sew it! But I won't be able to do the waists or thighs of the other pants so I guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and pay. I don't understand... I see Japanese guys who are MUCH bigger than me. Where do they get their clothes?!? The largest size that most of the shops carry is a 32. I need a 36 now. I went to LL Bean in Osaka the other day and did find two pair that were 36, but only in one style (the wrong one for me) and in the wrong colors. I just want plain navy, tan, or black. I can NOT wear red pants nor plaid pants...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote