View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 12:51 PM   #7
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
BTW, I just signed up for Felony and Mayhem's mailing list on their currently-mostly-down website, and they indicated that they will send me a code good for 20% off my first order once they get their "re-launched" website up and running.

I don't know if that code will be good on e-books, or even if the re-launch of the website will coincide with their offering of e-books, but I thought I'd just let folks know about this - it's probably worth signing up just in case.

I have my hopeful eye on their David Wishart titles - they have a couple of the early Marcus Corvinus titles in paper, and I would LOVE to see them in e-book. Right now only one Wishart title is available in e-book in the US, and only one more (I think) in the UK.

Oh yeah, link is here:

http://www.felonyandmayhem.com/

Last edited by sufue; 06-14-2011 at 12:53 PM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote