View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 07:59 AM   #3
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
Sorry bro! stop dreaming PB WILL NOT DO THAT. Although the PB902 is a good reader .... KIndle have all this famous stuff because of amazon, but the features that the PB902 have are better than Kindle DX IMHO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clangkamp View Post
I at present have a Kindle 6 ''. The screen is brilliant, but far to small to read technical texts. I am now eyeing up the 902 device from Pocketbook and in a youtube video it is mentioned that in the summer they will also add the pearl display. Did anybody have anything concrete on that front ?
I would love to sit outside in the garden and read my papers on an e-book.
Christian
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote