View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 07:51 AM   #159
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by steph_g View Post
OMG - I love you people! I just downloaded my first library book to my iPad. It worked! Thank you so, so much. I really would be happy to pay for this app just for this purpose. It's amazing that you could do what it seems Apple and Overdrive are unable (or unwilling) to do. You might want to make sure people know they have authorize their iPad with their Adobe ID to make it work. I followed your excellent directions on your web site, but since I hadn't previously authorized the iPad, it didn't work at first. I finally figured out what I needed to do. You are awesome!
Also worth adding that although you add the book to the iPad by syncing with a cable, the iPad needs to be connected to a network to authorise the book. (Presumably just on first opening, not each time?)
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote