View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 04:32 PM   #18
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pynch View Post
Neue Fassung ohne »oblique«.

@ anacreon:
I think it is indeed the “oblique” which causes this, although I never understood why. Please try the new version. (Btw, more VW letters soon!)
The new version works fine in Calibre, but not in Kobo as e kepub unless I eliminate the fonts CSS.

BUT, now that your 1.3 Kafka version showed me how exactly to do it, I've deleted all the obliques from other books (you'll find a little over half your books have it) - and for those it worked in Calibre AND as a kepub. A great mystery.

And in case you wonder whether I didn't look at your books - I used to eliminate font specifications to convert epubs to kepubs, so I didn't see the problem.

I'm looking forward to Virginia's letters. I'm still plodding forward through the Diary (it's sad to see how difficult it becomes for her in the last volume), with many excursuses (plural?) into the complete works.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote