View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 05:59 AM   #327
Jedidiyah
Enthusiast
Jedidiyah has much to be proud ofJedidiyah has much to be proud ofJedidiyah has much to be proud ofJedidiyah has much to be proud ofJedidiyah has much to be proud ofJedidiyah has much to be proud ofJedidiyah has much to be proud ofJedidiyah has much to be proud ofJedidiyah has much to be proud ofJedidiyah has much to be proud ofJedidiyah has much to be proud of

Device: Kindle DX graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnycougar View Post
I have a question about this software. My device is Kindle 4 NT. There is a big txt file of 41M which could not be opened in Liberator, but could be opened with the kindle's original system. I can not find the answer. Thank you for your any advice!
I have Kindle DX, but I encountered such behavior occasionally. It usually happens with large files. Because Librerator gives you much better navigational capabilities it also requires more operational memory than Amazon shell, on large files it may be too much.

@ xxtraloud To avoid coming out of sleep crashes disable the orientation sensor (see my post above). Navigation and fit to functions usually lead to crashes for large files. Especially pdf over 15Mb and djvu over 10Mb.
Jedidiyah is offline   Reply With Quote