View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #317
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
On the other hand, not a lot of work went into KPV since Librerator forked...
Exactly my point. Make it one and it'd be less confusing and richer in features. I guess neither have much updates occurred in Librerator fields since the strike! ?

EDIT: I'm learninf Lua... it's fascinating btw.
Only worry (for both Librerator and KPV) is the highlights. Right now, they're in Lua format in history folder! I wonder how compatible it can be with conventional ways of PDF highlighting... a mechanism to export them seems natural to me.

God damn, PDFs are such pandemic mistakes made in technology and academia!

Last edited by thatworkshop; 11-12-2013 at 07:28 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote