View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 09:25 AM   #10
indiaink
sic vita est
indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.indiaink knows the square root of minus one.

Device: KK, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
My advice to you, when you receive your PW, would be "don't look for problems". If you go into a dark room, turn the PW's light up to its maximum brightness, and look for screen discolourations, you're going to find them. Judge it in the circumstances in which you actually use it, not at extremes.

Hope you enjoy your PW.
Thank you, Harry. I do, too. It really is a marvelous thing. Like many of you here, I am a who doesn't care how the content gets into my head, having realized a long time ago that a book doesn't have to be a thing made out of paper and glue.
indiaink is offline   Reply With Quote