View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:54 AM   #36
erasure25
Connoisseur
erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.erasure25 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950; PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
It's a bit strange that they have opened up pre-orders before the 10/25 event. What's with the hurry?!

I agree with Hans, and there were rumours that it WOULD sell for a much lower pricepoint.
At $499 with a more inferior screen, I think whoever is willing to spend that kind of money will buy an iPad, if they on't already have one. It's already established in the market and even today, still has the "sexy" factor. If at least you could pick whatever color you want for the cover, but to pay over $100 for a nicer color is kind of insane.

I am more interested in the Professional version, depending on how much it will cost, to replace my personal laptop for good. This one seems to be geared towards the Highschool Musical crowd? Middle or High school?
I speak from experience as I have an iPad 3 (received as a gift). I like it. I don't love it. I can't use it for work at all, literally. Office 2013 makes me want Surface RT (I am strongly leaning towards hitting the buy button). Oh, and its only $20 more for a nicer color, not $100. You can get the bundle with a black touch keyboard cover or pay $20 more for a color.
erasure25 is offline   Reply With Quote