View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 05:24 PM   #39
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Hmmm. Wonder why the $400+ tablets aren't using this.
If Apple hadn't started making Tablets with IPS screens, we'd probably still have crappy tablets. Now it seems that is a spec you have to have to compete, and I'm glad. Kobo just one up everyone on screen, although most people probably have never heard of an AFFS screen so I don't know how much traction they'll get from it.

I can't tell you how many convertible tablets I bought where the screens viewing angles weren't even readable(-coughs- HP) in tablet mode if it were flat on a table. So thank you Apple for pushing these companies to start making better stuff. Now I'm actually having to chose who to buy.. what a dilemma I like having.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote