View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 10:05 PM   #39
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Having investigated Replace All a bit more, I found that it seems to dislike special characters. It won't recognize — and refuses to find it, but it will recognize the actual mdash, which is confusing, since Code View seems to always show the HTML code in 0.4.0.

I also am getting the impression that having an HTML open in Sigil has an effect on whether or not find/replace will find things in it. I'll have to experiment with that more.
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote