View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 12:01 PM   #31
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by adv_dp_fan View Post
Could this be why sometimes when I am in code view, jump to the replace dialog and do a replace all in a page, then I click back to the code view all my replacements suddenly revert back to the pre-replace versions? Doesn't happen all the time.
I believe this is the case.

The replacement dialog has related issues I'm working on fixing. I need to rectify using that dialog with malformed data in the code view. I want to limit the potential for data loss. Such as replace then switch to the book view and not having the well formed check happen because the code view never had focus to trigger the check. Also, I don't want the error dialog to open after every replacement. Or when trying to open the replace dialog in order to fix the errors.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote