View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 02:21 AM   #48
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by danskmacabre View Post
Historically my wife hated mobile phones, computers, internet, pretty much any devices.
When she met me, a total technophile, computer programmer, gadget nut etc,
Over the years she got used to it all.
What it still means tho is she's not comfortable with any new technology until I use it first and can then show her how to use it, which of course puts me in a great position as I love new stuff.
My wife is the same. But, the difference between the Aura and the other Kobo devices wouldn't be enough to trigger the technophobia. She would just see it as a "the same but bigger".
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote