View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 10:47 AM   #13
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
It seems to read okay but I'm not sure I have it in ePub format.
See the screenshot from FireFox, note that it says ".epub" on the filename and EPUB as the file type. FireFox has ADE associated with ePub files (Adobe does that as part of installing ADE), but when downloading over the web .epub files are always DRM-free EPUBs which can be downloaded directly (Save File). They can also be downloaded for you by ADE if you want. Or you can download then with the Sony eBook Library, see the 2nd screenshot. The Sony Library was under "Other" for me when I tried selecting it, but that may be because I have opened .epub files (right click) using the Sony Library on my desktop. You may have to find it explicitly.

Once on your desktop, you can copy EPUBs directly to your Sony Reader or transfer via the Sony eBook Library or Calibre.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Firefox_epub.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	29673   Click image for larger version

Name:	Firefox_epub2.jpg
Views:	528
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	29675  
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote