Thread: Touch Nook and Android
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Nook Simple Touch
Nook and Android

They finally pried my flip phone from my cold live hands and I'm now using a Samsung S3. I've had it a few days and am still bumbling about so forgive me if my questions here are annoyingly simple.

As I'm learning more about android smartphones I was delighted to learn that I can download e and audible books directly onto my phone with the Overdrive app. About 95% of books I read are from Overdrive. Though I think I will stick to the NST for most of my reading, it will be handy to sneak some reading in on the phone as well. Especially when I'm in a bad lighting situation (I'm not impressed with the Glowlight-waiting for an improved 2.0).

Okay, long story short--can I sync up my Overdrive books between Nook and phone? I know there is a syncing feature from BN, but does it only work for books purchased from them? Right now, my "solution" is to download the library books to both devices and 1) remember where I left off or 2) check one device to confirm page location and then open it on the other device.

Any other tips and tricks you have concerning Android and Nook will also be highly appreciated!
tdonline is offline   Reply With Quote