View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 11:06 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordP View Post
I noticed that opf & jpeg files are set to be saved automatically.

I don't know what the OPF file is used for so I assume it is something I will not be needing - would it be a mistake to disable these two files from being generated?

Thanks,

BTW, I have these:

Kindle Keyboard
Kindle NT
Nook Tablet
the JPG is a external copy of the cover (some readers may need this to show on their bookshelf)
OPF is the Metadata. (same reason )

If things are working out, you don't need them on your current reader (Mine are also switched off).
Never mess with the ones inside the Library (if you are peeking).
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote