View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 09:50 PM   #53
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Oh? Which story's that?
I was incorrect. It was not one story, but four stories.

Quote:
Sorry

From: "jim dyer" To: Subject: C.M. Eddy, Jr. Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 01:55:40 -0500\

I noticed on your website you have some works by C.M. Eddy, Jr. The Loved Dead, The Ghosteater, Ashes, and Deaf, Dumb, and Blind. These stories were written by my grandfather. These stories are not in the public domain, my grandfather retained the rights to them after they were published in Weird Tales. Upon my grandfathers death in 1967 and grandmothers death in 1978 the rights were inherited by my mother and aunt. I am writing this on their behalf. I would ask that you honor this under the copyright law. If you have any questions feel free to get in touch with me. Thank you.

Jim Dyer

In accordance with the request of Jim Dyer, C.M. Eddy's grandson, the above mentioned stories have been removed from this site.
That is why this thread title and the title of the eBook is wrong. four stories are missing. So this cannot be a complete collection.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote