View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #71
Meemo
Groupie
Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (1st & 2nd gen) & a Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo View Post
I found it at a Bed Bath & Beyond, they used to have it on their website but it isn't there anymore. I did a search and I can see it at some of the stores (whether it's really there I don't know) and the price is way more than what I paid - I paid $9.99, marked down from $49.99. Whether it'll actually work is another question altogether, and I sure wish it came with some kind of directions.
http://atlantaga.zip2save.com/produc...oduct-10984422
I should've added that the store where I found mine was the Pensacola FL store, they probably had 8 or 10 in the store.
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote