View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 09:04 PM   #15
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
I've reverse engineered the APNX file format. Full specs are in format_docs/pdb/apnx.txt of the calibre source. I've added support to the Kindle interface to write it when sending MOBI files to the Kindle. Pages are mapped the same way EPUB page numbers are using 1024 character blocks. If all goes well Kovid will merge the change and it will be in the next (0.7.45) release.

Thank you to goaspy for helping with with finding test files for me to look at. Your input was helpful too and make the whole process quicker than it would have been.
Wow, that is just awesome! And so fast. I was afraid to hope. lol

Karma on its way. And a little something else for
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote