View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 04:57 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Pete. I'm sure the gang here will help solve your teething problems with the new 600. They certainly sorted things out for me in short order when I was similarly baffled by my first reader (Sony PRS-505) early this year. Manchester's my old stomping ground, by the way. Still have many friends and family in the area -- so I have photographic evidence of your white Christmas. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote