View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 12:36 PM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
Thanks for the tips, guys.

But my screen has some fingertips, that after trying to clean, just got spread (our natural skin grease). So I though maybe I need something more than a simple dry soft cloth to clean it (if it were just for dust, that would be enough).

There are wet tissues and sprays to clean LCD screens, and I just wonder if I can use it in my Cybook. Anyone has any idea?
That's the whole point of microfibre cloths - they work superbly with greasy stains.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote