View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 03:14 AM   #447
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
...(I was not able to download the .rar file--why not just post it as an attachment, Markom?).
The link on my rar file is inconspicuous " ebook k309.rar" on the top of the speedy page next to the yellow tag 1.48 MB. Here I posted it as attachment again.

Yep, file cropped by k2pdfopt will not have problems with overlaps of the last line.

In Adobe virtual printer or any other there we can choose some overlap value e.g. default 0.001 inch and as result get some of the bottom sentences cut in half or if overlap value is bigger e.g. 0.05 inch, usually get bottom sentences repeated on the other page.
Attached Files
File Type: rar ebook_k309.rar (1.48 MB, 198 views)

Last edited by markom; 06-11-2013 at 03:58 AM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote