View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 11:16 PM   #101
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Nothing is easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alg2468 View Post
A great alternative is Corel Wordperfect Office;; has many of the same (and then some more) features like Office - fully compataible - and a lot cheaper. You can get it on Ebay and Amazon for less than half the price of MS Office. their latest version is X6.
alg, Thanks for the info. Cheaper is definitely better. Appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
I never noticed those other two buttons in the bottom right corner. This multi-quote button will save me seconds every day! That means more seconds can be used to convert more EPUBs!

Yeah, easy is the way the uncool people take!

Even using MobileRead's reply forms, you can still do a lot of my splitting paragraph/quote tips. A lot of the time when you quote someone, you don't want their entire post in the QUOTE boxes, but you DO want to cover each of their paragraphs separately.

Now I do not have to see hundreds of your face in every Sigil topic.
Tex, Say what? Cover each of their paragraphs separately. Okay.
#1)Good things you noticed those buttons.
#2)If that's the case, I'm proud to be uncool!
#3)Everyone should be practicing your splitting paragraph/quote tips. (In fact, it should be a requirement for U.S. citizenship.)
#4)What's wrong with my face? (LOL #4 is entirely rhetorical.)
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote