View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #1037
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarFox View Post
Thanks for answer, yes I found out that I should have installed jailbreak... no comment for amazon... Can you please provide a link where I can get some information about serial port debricking, because I cannot find detailed ones.

Thanks again, I will keep posting results.
There is a description of serial port location. After connecting to it you'll should be able to see U-Boot log on reboot and invoke U-Boot prompt. I believe, bist fastboot command in U-Boot prompt will move you into fastboot mode. Then just follow debricking steps: use fastboot client and flash diags parition with pre-installed ssh etc.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote