View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 09:28 AM   #13
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
I installed Ubuntu for RDP, easier OpenVPN, PressDisplay, and more language options.
Sorry HansTWN, I missed out a word above. I meant to type "it seems a wee bit of overkill when I just want to read".

Without even considering all the other things you can do under Ubuntu, I'd also recommend that approach for anyone who wanted to do more with their pdfs, like storing bookmarks and annotations.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote