View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 10:45 PM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrunk View Post
Well, as a bit of detour - I'm a 40 something mom of a bunch - found out from a 20 something that Halo, Fall of Reach that he saw me reading is actually a video game series - felt weird to have a connection since we could both talk about the characters :-)

well, anyway, it was a fun read - but I can't figure out what is next in the series. So, what order do you read them in? And, are the others worth it? Didn't expect the cliff hanger ending.

Hi msgrunk, great avatar,

I haven't read them yet but I bought the series since they've gotten great reviews.

You read the prequel to the series and from the reviews it's one of the better stories. The rest of the sequal goes as follows

Halo, Books 1-3 (The Flood; First Strike; The Fall of Reach)
Here is the Amazon link http://www.amazon.com/Books-Flood-Fi...4323553&sr=8-1

Also there is a free Halo book written by Tom Maddox it's under the CC licience.
You can find it at Feedbook (link)

I've actually prepared the book to upload here on MR but the author never responded to my email.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote