View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #273
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleaticus View Post
I had k2pdfopt on this Windows 7 Home Premium laptop but crashes lost it. Loved it. But now both the 32 and 64-bit latest versions say "cannot open" no matter what I throw at it. Including files I had converted previously.
Can you post a screen shot of the error? Are you sure you have write permission to the folder the PDF files are in? What version of k2pdfopt were you running before--do you know?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote