View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 12:17 PM   #7
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by greens View Post
@Papi I'm very sorry because of my english that in not really good, can I ask you to repeat please?
Do you mean that in landscape mode the kobo glo can not zoom, and can not do "top down vertical pan"?

So is it lock like this example and is it impossible to move anymore?

Thx to you all for support!
No, you can still scroll and change pages. But you have to have the menu bar open to access the arrow buttons. No full page zoom at that point.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote