View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:32 AM   #31
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Last month I was featured in a trio of interviews for VSI, an evolution-themed podcast that is funded by the National Science Foundation. The discussion was a lot of fun, especially because I got to branch out and talk about stuff that wasn't writing-related.

Episode 44: Nancy Fulda, Hugo Nominee
Episode 45: Nancy Fulda on Evolving Robots and Kids
Episode 46: Nancy Fulda on Writing with Words

In other news, I've got a story scheduled to appear in Beneath Ceaseless Skies near the middle of October. At about the same time, the German translation of Movement will appear in the first print edition of NOVA.

Last edited by Nancy Fulda; 10-07-2012 at 06:36 AM.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote