View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #8
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
@wallcraft
I agree, standardizing on epub is a good idea. X2epub is easy once you have html2epub, creating epub2Y basically means creating html2Y. Let's see, if there's enough demand for MOBI as a target format, I'll consider doing it.

@RWood
I think this thread is about "large" features that I wouldn't normally take on (my primary motivator for adding features is still that they are useful to me) but that enough people want to see.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote