View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 08:23 PM   #8
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassanik View Post
Okie I opened the html file in ebook publisher. Now I am just not sure what I need to change:

Should I set style to left align? It looks like the text is set up to left align, I think....

Amy

Edit-

The first few pages are aligned to the left, then after the acknowledgements it goes to right. So I am guessing somewhere in there a right align command got thrown in.
The top of the .html file looks OK, but it appears you've found your answer in bold above! Just open the .html in eBook Publisher or any text editor (like notepad) and search for:
Code:
right

or

right"
and look for text around the acknowledgement that includes a 'text-align' or <table align=right> there. Chances are the end of the acknowledgment doesn't 'close' the alignment.

This is probably a clitch/error in the original code that was somehow 'overlooked' by the MS LIT reader.

If you can't find it, post here the area around the acknowledgment and include enough to show the text body, before and after. When you post the text here, just place it between
Code:
[ CODE ] place text here [ /CODE ]
(click the '#' in the edit bar above the Message area when entering your message.)

Last edited by nrapallo; 05-23-2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: typos!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote