View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 07:52 PM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
G'day Arnold,

I too found them a great help - I'm expecting my new device today (I was close to getting a Cybook from the US, but then a local - as in 'Australian' - bookseller started selling the Iliad).

Oh, don't worry if you have anything worth saying. I never do, but I say it anyway.

I'm a Sci-fi/fantasy/speculative fiction fan too. I'm currently reading 'The Road' by Cormac McCarthy - it's turning out to be a bloody hard read ("hard" as in "harrowing") though Cormac's brilliance as a writer is more than enough incentive to keep going. I'm also getting interested in "Classics" so, of course, there's that "public domain" advantage there, which was a big prompting for me for buying an ebook reading device (though it may take a while for it to "pay for itself", hey? Perhaps I was just using that as an excuse. ).

Anyway, welcome. Hope to see you around.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote