View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 12:04 AM   #6
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
You know it's going to be expensive, at least for a while since it is a new screen and ebook readers using the old screen are just beginning to saturate the market. I'd much rather wait months after the new screen is released by several manufacturers/brands before I'd consider plopping money down on a new ebook reader.

Besides, the contrast on my PP isn't that poor. It's quite good actually, better than the contrast of the crap gray paper and black text used in most mass market paperbacks.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote